G460 Diagonal Shoulder Abduction Device
The DAVID Diagonal Shoulder Abduction device has unique tilted movement arm axes which guide the movement to activate scapula stabilizing muscles. This typically challenging movement is easy and pain-free to perform, even for for painful shoulders.
David Shoulder Solution
This movement is easy and painless to perform on the device – even for patients with shoulder pain complaints.
Diagonal Shoulder Abduction
The unique tilted movement arm axes guide the movement to activate the scapula stabilizing muscles. This typically challenging movement is easy and pain-free to perform, even for for painful shoulders.
- Carefully designed arm pads support arms and prevent postural activation of the trapezius muscles
- Handle-free design enables external rotation of the shoulder for higher supraspinatus muscle activation
- Automatic seat adjustment
- Easy to use, minimum supervision required
- EVE integration with isometric strength and mobility tests
- Weight stack: 2,5/100 kg, 5.5/220 lbs
- Trapetzius middle
- Trapezius inferior
- Rhomboid major
- Rhomboid minor
- Deltoid posterior head