G160 Cervical Rotation Device
The movement mobilizes the cervical spine in a transversal plane activating the typically neglected rotating muscles of the head.
This is an important and often neglected exercise that complements the build-up and specifically lateral flexion of the cervical spine. The starting position can be set in 10-degree intervals. This allows for safe and effective training of the cervical spine. The device allows for testing of mobility and isometric strength in both directions of movement.
The cervical rotation device movement mobilizes the cervical spine in transversal plane activating the rotating muscles of the head. This results in pure, isolated rotation, similar to movements in real life.
- Automatic seat adjustment (electronic version)
- Ergonomically contoured seat for natural posture
- Movement is carried out in two directions
- Easy entry and simple positioning
- Starting position can be at 10o intervals
- EVE integration with strength and mobility tests
- Weight stack: 1/25 kg, 2.2/55 lbs
- Splenius capitis
- Splenius cervicis
- Rectus capitis posterior major
- Obliquus capitis inferior
- Scalene anterior
- Scalene middle
- Scalene posterior
- Semispinalis cervicis