G150 Lumbar Thoracic Lateral Flexion Device
The device movement mobilizes the lumbar/thoracic spine in the frontal plane, activating the lateral flexor muscles.
The future of physiotherapy
All treatment data is immediately available for reporting with just a few clicks – anytime, anywhere.
Lateral Flexion Device
The lateral flexion device movement mobilizes lumbar/thoracic spine in frontal plane activating the lateral flexor muscles.
- Automatic seat adjustment (electronic version)
- Hip fixation mechanism ensures isolated movement
- Movement is carried out in two directions
- Starting position adjustment in 10o intervals
- EVE integration with strength and mobility tests
- Weight stack: 2,5/100 kg, 5.5/220 lbs
- Iliocostalis thoracis
- Iliocostalis lumborum
- Internal oblique
- External oblique
- Longissimus thoracis
- Quadratus lumborum
- Intertransversarii mediales lumborum
- Intertransversarii laterales lumborum
- Spinalis thoracis