G130 Lumbar / Thoracic Flexion Device
The abdominal crunch device mobilizes the lumbar/thoracic spine in the sagittal plane activating the flexor muscles.
Back pain is among the most common disorders in western societies causing more financial losses to companies and insurance systems than any other single disorder except for the common cold. Up to 70 % of people have experienced back pain sometime during their lives; around 40 % had an episode lasting more than a day in the last 12 months and around 25 % in the past three months.
The device mobilizes the lumbar/thoracic spine in the sagittal plane activating the flexor muscles.
- Automatic foot plate and seat adjustments (electronic version)
- Range of Motion adjustment to accommodate various users
- Unique hip fixation eliminates the activation of the strong hip flexors helping targeting abdominal area
- Highly mobilizing segmental vertebrae level movement
- EVE integration with strength and mobility tests
- Weight stack: 2,5/100 kg, 5.5/220 lbs
- Rectus Abdominis