G120 Lumbar Thoracic Rotation Device
The movement mobilizes the lumbar/thoracic spine in the transversal plane activating the rotation muscles.
Indications and contraindications
Most back disorders can be treated successfully with the David Spine Solution. These include unspecific back pain, degenerative changes, herniations and post operative situations. Participation requires exclusion by a specialist of any contraindications and/or consent by the treating surgeon within four months of the surgery. Contraindications include tumors, acute inflammations, and recent fractures. Successful treatment requires patient consent and motivation to participate.
The device movement mobilizes the lower back (lumbar/thoracic spine) in the transversal plane activating the rotation muscles. Effective upper and lower body fixations ensure isolated rotation movement.
- Entering the device is quick and easy
- Automatic shoulder fixation height adjustment (electronic version)
- The lower body is rotated while the upper body remains fixed
- Starting position adjustment in 10o intervals
- Precise resistance curve provides smooth, full-range movement
- Movement is carried out in two directions
- EVE integration with strength and mobility tests
- Weight stack: 2,5/100 kg, 5.5/220 lbs
- Obliquus externus abdominis
- Obliquus internus abdominis
- Rotatores breves
- Rotatores longi